Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Critique an Editorial



I came across an opinion in one of the suggested sources USA Today on Why Trump is increasingly desperate to avoid an impeachment conviction and win in 2020 written by Opinion columnist, Michael J. Stern. His argument which I feel is more like a heads up, it's mostly directed to Trump supporters and future voters.


The argument here is that Mr. Stern is making sure that everyone will open their eyes and be very careful on how we see Trump before the next election. He gives the reader a little background on what's happening at this moment in America. Surely, he wants Trump impeached also.


 Mr. Stern gives good thought into what he is writing. Clearly, for Trump there is always something interesting to write about him. Obviously, the media is always focused on what he does and says wrong and there it is, News for the longest time. In this case everyone is focused on the whistleblower complaint.


 In Mr. Sterns opinion he gives a good summary of what is happening for the past few weeks. He gives links to the sources where he got his information and they are all accurate. He gives the reader a little background of Trumps legal exposure referring to the whistleblower complaint. He also gives the reader information of Trump's past crimes which he also gives links for us to get informed or reminded of what Trump has done in his past.


I was very convinced reading his opinion on this article. Very clear information Mr. Stern gave the reader. At first, I was not very informed on what was happening with Trump's situation. Mr. Stern broke it down for me and made very clear to me and I hope to other readers on what we're supposed to be focusing on.


I have never been a Trump supporter because of how he talks about people and about everything. I have always thought of him as a joke. Like a little kid that cries too much. With this information that I just read and that will keep reading, I surely have not change my mind. I definitely agree with everything that Mr. Stern wrote about.


Mr. Stern does bring up a big eye opener for his readers. He states that Trump needs the protection that comes with his reelection. Meaning, that Trump will not go down without a fight. Sure, because he cries too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment